The Future of Steam and Hot Water System Monitoring and Documentation Begins Here
In 2016, Armstrong brought you SAGE®, the most powerful platform for steam system management available. Today, SAGE® users have added over one million traps. SAGE® has identified $5.9 billion in potential steam loss savings and over 20 billion pounds of potential CO2 savings, per year on average.
Whatever your industry, SAGE® is the intelligent solution you need
Whether you’re in healthcare, education, hospitality, manufacturing, hydrocarbon or chemical processing or virtually any other industry, SAGE® has the flexibility to accommodate your small company or vast, global corporation with ease.
SAGE® works harder to make your life easier.
- Works seamlessly with Armstrong’s steam trap monitoring devices
- Access SAGE® software on your tablet, laptop and PC
- Survey steam traps quickly and accurately using SAGE UMT® and sync wirelessly to SAGE® Mobile on your iOS or Android device for direct upload to SAGE®
- Consistently supply hot water at precision-controlled temperatures
- Maximize your equipment’s reliability, efficiency and safety
- Customizable user experience
SAGE® software is currently available in English only.
You Own Your Data, SAGE® Keeps It Secure
With SAGE®, you are the owner of your data and it is always safe and protected by high-level security. The enterprise-class cloud-managed IaaS is built on recognized technology platforms and guaranteed 99.99% uptime. Our fully hosted solution is backed by guaranteed high-level security that includes automated backups and https encryption.
SAGE® is an Integral Part of Your Complete Steam and Hot Water System Solutions
SAGE® works seamlessly with SAGE UMT® as well as Armstrong’s real-time monitoring products, including Everactive 24/7 Batteryless Steam Trap Monitor (scheduled to become available in your region soon), AIM®, and The Brain®, ensuring that it always has access to the most current data.