From complete installations to expert oversight of project management, Armstrong International does it all.
If your company lacks the experienced personnel necessary to accomplish your energy or thermal utility system projects, we can help. Armstrong becomes a member of your team, providing talent, manpower and more to help you to reach your optimization goals affordably and conveniently. Our specialists can engineer the intelligent solutions you need and take full responsibility for implementation.
Armstrong offers extensive turnkey services, including:
- Implementation of Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) identified during energy audit and/or study
- Project management and oversight of subcontractors and vendors
- Design and build of new utility systems and plants, or specific improvement projects
- Constructability and installation guidelines, such as equipment layout drawings, pipe routing, system tie-ins and configuration
- Startup, commissioning and training
- Assistance with permitting and regulatory changes, including construction or building permits, changes to facility air permits, and local and regional rebates or incentives
- Integration and installation of Armstrong packaged solutions