Armstrong International’s proven, best-in-class steam trap management program delivers many rewards.
Our trained specialists will work with you to implement a steam trap management program that is custom-designed to increase the reliability, efficiency and safety of your thermal utilities and reduce your carbon footprint.
Steam Trap Management Services Brochure
We take a holistic approach to trap management.
Armstrong’s experts consider your entire steam system, as well as the unique requirements of your facilities and industry. Whether you have 10 steam traps or 10,000, facilities in one location or many, our experts can show you how to manage your steam system better than anyone in the world.
Steam Trap Management is a Critical, No-Regret Step Towards Achieving Your Net-Zero Goal
As your thermal utility partner, Armstrong is here to solve your problems and prevent them. Our trap management program is engineered to maintain the low steam trap failure rates required to help you:
- Track and reduce CO2 emissions
- Cut fossil fuel use and expenditures
- Reduce costs for equipment and maintenance
- Improve efficiency and reliability of your thermal utilities
- Avoid unplanned downtime and dangerous safety risks
Our proprietary efficiency methodology has United Nations and Kyoto Protocol approvals.
Armstrong’s advanced steam system efficiency methodology, which relates to steam traps, has been approved by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), and ours is the first efficiency methodology to be approved for international trading of resultant carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions under the Kyoto Protocol.
Achieve Top-Level Steam Trap Management With Armstrong—One Step at a Time
From thermal utility system optimization and expert coordination for steam trap replacements to complete turnkey solutions, tailored for your requirements, Armstrong does it all.
- Reliable, accurate trap surveys performed by Armstrong’s trained, certified technicians
- Tools and training to help you conduct your own surveys more accurately and efficiently
- Expert studies to assess one or more issues on your site
- Energy audits to detect failed traps, determine the cause of any failures, and find ways to reduce energy consumption
- Operations and maintenance services to help you manage your utilities more effectively
- Innovative products and technology for accurate system monitoring and effective steam trapping
- Access to real-time data and deep, comprehensive insight into your thermal utility system
- Detailed reporting, regular updates, and recommendations for trap replacements and system optimizations
Expert Audits, Studies and Consulting, Conducted by Our Experienced Specialists
Armstrong’s experts perform a comprehensive, on-site evaluation of your utility system to reveal inefficiencies, identify opportunities for improvement, and uncover the cause of current or potential problems.
Armstrong’s Award-Winning Steam Trap Management Program
Achievements include reductions in steam usage and water hammer, and increases in cost savings, heat transfer efficiency, and comfort. Modeling this success, satisfied customers across a wide range of industries have implemented this program.